Our online resources are available to our patrons 24/7 during this time.
- Overdrive: Borrow digital content, including e-books, e-audiobooks, and movies, for free using your library card.
- Tumblebooks: Read electronic versions of kids’ favorite picture books with added animation, sound, music and narration. Available in English and Spanish.
- RB Digital Magazines: Check out digital magazines, audiobooks, e-books, and more, include various educational and entertainment services–AcornTV, Great Courses, IndieFlix, Method Test Prep, Pongalo Novela Club, and Quello Concerts
- Kanopy: View on-demand streaming video platform for public libraries and universities that offers films and documentaries.
- Hoopla: Access digital media service offered by your local public library that allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV.
Universal Class: Learn about more than 30 subject areas through more than 500 free, online courses.
- Mango Languages: Learn a new language through this free, online language learning program that teaches real conversation skills for practical communication. There are more than 70 languages available and more than 20 English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
These programs and many more are available by visiting our website and clicking on the Books & More tab or checking out the many apps that are available.