● The renovation will create a modern and welcoming space for patrons to work, study and gather as a community.
● Bringing the same beautiful design aesthetics as the Children’s and Teen Rooms into the rest of the library will
create the beautiful community space Kingston residents deserve.
● An external elevator extension will give residents access to the second floor community meeting room, including
after library hours.
● The new elevator will give the library more space, creating a more functional facility.
● New ramp access and the elevator’s increased dimensions will bring the library to the highest standards of the
Americans With Disabilities Act.
Library Renovation Home