STEP 1: Place your holds (there is currently a hold limit of 10 items per card) using the library catalog at search.midhudsonlibraries.org or by calling us here at the library at (845) 331-0507, or by using the myLIBRO app available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or by visiting bit.ly/knglib_curbside.
STEP 2: Select a day and time (during curbside hours) to pick up your holds.
Pickup days and times are as follows:
- Mondays, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Select your pickup day and time using the myLIBRO app, or by giving us a call at the library and setting up a time slot.
STEP 3: When your time slot rolls around, your items will be in waiting on the designated table, wrapped in white paper with the first four letters of your last name and the last four digits of your library card number (barcode), and return date receipt attached.